Full course description
This is an interactive online learning experience designed to prepare you for success in the second course in the organic chemistry series. In this course, you will review essential concepts from general chemistry and organic chemistry I. There will be opportunities throughout the course for you to practice important skills and test your knowledge on the concepts presented.
In this course, you will get (re)acquainted with the most important concepts needed to further your advance your understanding of organic chemistry.
These concepts include:
- General Chemistry Review
- Visualizing Organic Chemistry
- Stereochemistry and Regiochemistry
- Substitution and Elimination Reactions
- Addition Reactions with Alkenes
- Addition Reactions with Alkynes
- Oxygen and Sulfur Species
- Radical Reaction